Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Computer Desk Blueprint

Green baggy dress "Sieempreesviernes"

Before the weather is over I wanted to show you this beautiful dress of a brand that I have spoken before: Siempreesviernes (you can find it on the web) what I liked about it was all green color and the cut in the back and chest combined with the collar of the same brand makes the perfect combination! Uploaded with

ImageShack.us

Dress: Siempreesviernes
Collar: Siempreesviernes
Bracelet: Siempreesviernes
Sandals: Zara (09) Uploaded with
ImageShack.us

Makeup: Paquita the baroque (I have it in my favorites), go to his witty and fun blog on make-up and a way to see different fashion and especially daring to stand fearlessly and played some garlic, or stuffed canaries earrings! she gave me this look that highlighted perfectly the style we wanted to convey with this beautiful dress * Uploaded with

ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment