Monday, September 20, 2010

Milena Velba Pic 2009

¿Fiesta Ibiza *



Uploaded with ImageShack.us





was better than I expected, all beautiful people dressed in white, girls with flowers in their hair ... the torches with fire ... all very idyllic , as I wanted on my 26th birthday! just tell people who came thank you for coming and going as Ibiza, they were all gorgeous and all hehe, now only one small detail .... hopefully they will meet the desire that I asked the blow out the candles ........































There were moments of all kinds: Moment

friendship! Fatimukiiiiiiiiiiiiii ****


pose
Moment! My cousin fell sleep .........











The piece of cake made by my wonderful mom!




Aniiiiii!



Uploaded with
ImageShack.us


Argi, Sandra, Nati, I Jaru! In the background, David and a little bit of Beni hehe























Xeo, Anita, Nati, Lauri, Robert, Rafa

the environment and know her .... Nati
, Lauri, Sandra, Jaru, Anita, Lore, Azahara, I, Fati and Luci! Uploaded with
ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment